Do you care about the environment and know about furniture? Yes? Great, please read on…
So, you are an upholsterer or wood re-polisher who’d like to work in and with a brilliant, caring and interesting team. Five years’ experience would be ideal, with tremendous attention to detail. Organised, productive and able to work to deadlines within a fast-paced environment. You are calm and composed when working under pressure and look out for the team you work with.
Ideally we are looking for flexible, mobile and experienced furniture technicians.
Your experience means you will:
- Have ability to upholster all types of furniture
- Be specialised at working with wood to re-polish and repair chairs and furniture.
- Be able to take on any projects assigned to you, both small and large
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to use own initiative
- Be able to work with and manage deadlines in a fast, dynamic, multi project environment
- Be creative, innovative and have attention to detail
- Be happy to work on site as and when required, be mobile and have a clean driving license.
Necessary Personal Qualities
You should be an ambitious people person who loves what you do. You should be self motivated, have a positive outlook and always be willing to help. You must be reliable, organised, understanding, adaptable, determined, a strong team player and willing to ‘muck in’ wherever needed.
These are full time positions with flexible working hours but generally 7.30am to 4.30pm.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send us:
- Your CV
- Any pictures of your work
- A covering letter detailing your salary expectations
No agencies please.