Do you care about the environment and know about furniture? Yes? Great, please read on…
So, you are a successful, results driven new furniture solutions sales person who has existing clients and able to develop and maintain new relationships. You will relish consulting to improve environments in a sustainable way and have a natural ability to be friendly and encourage further growth by selling our new furniture solutions.
Five years’ experience minimum is required and ability to close the sales a must. Organised, productive and able to work to deadlines and targets within a fast-paced environment. You are calm and composed when working under pressure and look out for the team you work with.
Your experience means you will:
- Have knowledge of a broad range of corporate, education and healthcare furniture.
- Be used to reaching and exceeding targets.
- Be able to take on any projects assigned to you, both small and large.
- Have experience of working minimum of 5 years within the furniture industry.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Deliver a very high level of customer service by maintaining and growing relationships over long periods.
- Be mobile and have a clean driving license.
Necessary Personal Qualities
You should be an ambitious people person who loves what you do. You should be self motivated, have a positive outlook and always be willing to help. You must be reliable, organised, understanding, adaptable, determined, a strong team player and willing to ‘muck in’ whenever needed.
These are full time positions with flexible working hours but generally 8.30am to 5.30pm.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send us:
- Your CV
- A covering letter detailing your salary expectations
No agencies please.